.

.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Third Wheel

It is really saddening to see posts after posts where someone is desparately trying to move on. I wish I could link to her blog here to show you but I cant. Though I barely know her, I check on her everyday to see if she is ok, and mostly she is not...Since theres nothing anyone can do, we've all taken to leaving really nasty comments on the guy's blog..

But theres this one thing he wrote which got me thinking.

Relationship is not a business deal. Its not about what it right or good for you...Its about what makes you happy, where your heart is...

How true! Wish all parents would get this...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol...in your case, the guys were just stupid, thats all...

Anonymous said...

Oh and so were their moms :P

Sathish said...

mmm... relationship is a choice... so is happiness... nothing external about these....

deppcrocks said...

U said it, girl!

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP