.

.

Friday, February 12, 2010

And heres the big back...

Sorry about the distasteful title which has been borrowed from Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas by the way - and thats a book everyone should read I say....wow, that rhymes...anyways, you should read the book to know what the title really means...27 is hardly an age to be world-weary no? But what else would you be, when the enormous futility of it all  is staring at you in the face???

I hate it when people make you convey bad stuff but if its anything good, they convey it themselves.. I am scared I am becoming grumpy and a complaint-box - now whens the last time we used that??But then why do I wake up everyday, ready to kill everyone? Do you just realize how much of restraint we have to exercise every damn day in so many things? I am scared of becoming fat...and I think Ive given up eating for good...I hate it when people dont take me seriously...but I refuse to give up colors and dress drab and adorn horn-rimmed glasses and start eating organic stuff and talking fluff...that also rhymes!....I refuse to talk about the weather and food, NO...try if you want and see me bite back...I hate all these sleazy men who at the tiniest chance try to flirt....!Someone told me I seem to be aging backwards...huh...if so, I think the termites ate my past ...ah thank God, I thought there'll be nothing light in this post :)...but if one more person says I should marry now because the "biological clock is ticking"....!!!

P.S: Heres advice that'll stand you in very good stead - now and always - dont be picky about clothes and food et al  - be picky only about what you feed your brain...cos thats all that counts dearie...Asleep at Heavens' Gate wouldve been a better title no? Okkkk I know!!!...just dont say it.

4 comments:

Abhijha said...

lol for the termites bit..waise I want to say cheer up girl, but I would be a hypocrite if I do. Dono same state mai pade hue hain :)

deppcrocks said...

Now me knows why u loved the book so much!You identified with the lead character, didn't know it was a about a single lady with a cushy job!

VJ said...

Not really! The book is a sort of confluence of all I think about these days.

VJ said...

Oh and the lady is not single, she has a non-boyfriend :P

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP