.

.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Emotional Atyachar!

I always thought it was a dumb concept because it can never catch people who are emotionally infidel...and thats the dangerous one, not physical...So the program was never anything to write home about. But please watch this clip and then this clip. 

This one couple, for reasons I cant explain really made me sad - the girl, the guy...everything is as if its been lifted out of a nightmare...just the fact that she is unable to even confront her guy rattles my every bone...no woman should allow herself to become this...or guys for that matter....maybe nature should be be kind to them and weed them out by natural selection... because its really not worth what it does to you as a person...

On and me finally floated a totally anonymous blog on Wordpress - its a literal account of all my dreams as I remember them..and I intend to keep it updated...I wish I could link it here because the comments are really amusing...but sadly, I cant.

1 comment:

shruthi said...

Oh dear lord. I was not aware of this show, is it very big back home now? Both the girl and the guy seem mind-numbingly stupid...

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP