.

.

Friday, November 06, 2009

Mindsweeper

I think in lines. Every single thought in my mind, especially when I am weighing stuff  or envisioning a process manifests as lines and more irritatingly, levels. Sometimes spaces and areas.

For example, lets say someone wants to get over an addiction which was harmful, say smoking. Now the results of doing that will be:

+ for results that reflect positively.
- for bad or the opposite, where the damage is being undone and therefore not very pretty.

+ - (during initial days) 
++ --
+++ ---
++++ ----
+++++ -----

(Lets say this is the equivalent of center, notice how the bad shows up at its worst sometime in the middle, sometimes overpowering the positives). Then it kinda recedes.

++++++ ----
+++++++ ---
++++++++ --
+++++++++ -

 Ok now, if the person starts smoking or drinking coffee or whatever again, it'll be like this...

 - ++++++++++
--++++++++++
---++++++++++
----+++++++++
------++++++++

As if he/ she is new at it...U get it? Even if not so symmetric,  you get what me saying?  Atleast, this is what I think it is. So the figure my mind conjures up about de-addiction is something like this, which you have to work at backwards.





This is really how my mind sees stuff around me. Even thoughts I see as similar levels depending on how  much a person reflects:(

When I view two things in conjunction, the lines change to areas, as if they are spray painted...and the movement is sweeping...Sometimes I wish I could break out of this maze, and think in other pictures or shapes or abstract stuff or whatever - see I cant even imagine too many options here:(

With this tendency , I wonder what other glorious inner-eye visions I may be missing...sigh !!!

Ok, I think I am babbling incoherently now, so I'll stop.

4 comments:

Surya (RADHAKRISHNAN G) said...

Pranam!
Let there be lines..... those are constructive signs......

But let there never be parallel lines....

Bcs, they ever wont meet together......!

Anonymous said...

Most people dont have such a clear visualization of thoughts. this is good.

AM

Roy said...

I think I understood the lines part but you lost me after that. I think you are the ONE!

Abhijha said...

wow, u think in pictures. I normally think in terms of numbers and their patterns :) well, u aren't missing much coz u r already sweeping 2D figures to make 3D shapes and since we live in 3D world. its hard to go to higher dimensions. no?

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP