.

.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Back to Malory Towers



“Bother and blow and bllllaaast !!!”,  swore my little cousin, stamping her foot.

I looked at her in amusement; it’s been a while since I heard anyone talk like this.

“Oh dear, he will be so cross!”

Cross! I can’t remember when I last said that.

“Why is he such a goody-goody little prig? Always so prim and proper no?”.

Aww…isn’t she cute?                                                  

“He will climb on to his highest horse and stay there forever. Like butter won’t melt in his mouth”…

Strike again!! I wished she would keep talking forever. 

Don’t worry, its not that big a deal, I told her.

Notice how colorless and bland my language sounds in comparison? 

“No no, he will grouch about it forever like a bear with a sore head. Or a giraffe with a sore throat”. 

I started laughing, I couldn’t help it. 

“You are laughing at me? Go boil your head and fry your face”. 

I wished I could adopt her.

Damn…I wish I was twelve again…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Ideas..!!!

Is this from any books ur reading currently???

rgds,
KP

Anonymous said...

Cute :)

Shruthi said...

Eh which cousin? Xx. - Shruthi

Veena said...

jhanavi :P

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP