.

.

Monday, August 31, 2009

La belle et le bad boy

Whenever my phone rings, people invariably ask me what my ringtone means. Actually, it is a track featured in SATC where Carrie finds her Carrie Necklace, which she thought she had lost. The background is that she had just left her life and friends back in NY and had moved to Paris at the behest of her artist boyfriend. The track begins to play when she suddenly finds her necklace (she had just then put a party that was being hosted in her honor on hold to give moral support to her boyfriend, who was busy showing off his art to critics, peers and investors and totally ignoring her despite having promised her that he will never leave her hand that evening) and she decides on an impulse to go to HER party, and do the things that are important to her.

I loved it the moment I heard it (though I cant claim I like Carrie all that much), but this is really something, and I have retained all the lines from the SATC which impose on the original song, including when she suddenly announces to the doorman "Tell that man I had to go" and rushes off to her party...Check it out

No comments:

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP