.

.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Lucky by Chance

This morning I woke up screaming - I guess I had a bad dream...now you know what they say, take a deep breath and calm down...only I found I couldn't...for those who dont know, I am prone to wheezing (now if you dont know what that is, go thank your stars RIGHT NOW)...so no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't breathe, each breath was a herculean effort, a condition I would choose hell over...and what made it worse than hell was that I realised that I had misplaced my inhaler...

By some fortune or good luck, I was at home, and all I had to do was to tell someone....within 5 minutes I had an inhaler in my hand...someone else had done it all....my driver went and got it, someone paid for it...all I had to do was to ask for it....

Still, that 5 minutes of waiting seemed like an eternity, I wouldve said yes to anything to end it....

What about who don't have easy access to a medical store? What about those who cant afford the 100 bucks for it? What about those who don't have people to rescue them??

Guess I am one lucky soul....but why? By what virtue?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

by roll of dice (aka randomness)

deppcrocks said...

don't be too hard on yourself dear....lets just ensure that we are able to make a difference (however small in the larger context!!)so that these resources catering to us are not in vain....what say....

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP