.

.

Saturday, July 03, 2010

The paid holiday

You know that financial rock-bottom is staring at you in the face when you get invited for an exciting training at a beach resort and the first thing you think is - wow! free food for 5 days!!! Anyway, things are slowly inching back to normal though I  still dont carry a wallet or cant stop watching the video of the lady...

I love this place we're in now...theres great people, great food and free drinks and we've all religiously gotten wasted every evening of this week....

I love being so close to the sea....I could run on the beach forever and theres a grand lighthouse here too....somehow lighthouses are so mystical... just like the Cheryl Richardson Cards Ive lately taken to. Offlate, I get the feeling that something is going to happen in my life...something big, its just around the corner, I dont quite know what...am not even sure if its a good thing...but I just cant wait for it... I lay awake at night for hours thinking what it might be...the possibilities seem endless...

The group here for the training is really diverse, from about 30 different countries I think....and its nice to know that I am "old-school" because I like vermouth or hear phrases like "my bad"...they're lovely people though, and incredibly smart and everyone has such an amazing sense of humor....makes you so hopeful and happy :)

Anyways, football really brings us all together and everyones phone sings waka waka...

I place all my bets on Germany...what do you think?

1 comment:

Kp said...

wish I was there getting drunk too

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP