.

.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Morning after

Ever been in a really great bookstore and didnt have the faintest idea what you want? That doesnt happen to me a lot...because usually I am in one phase or the other and know what I am looking for...

But today was weird...something like...

Science...not now!
Classics....ruled out by definition...
Fiction....whats the point???
Non-fiction....I dont care to know..
Philo...belch....
History...yawn!
Self-help...Like you would know!
Humor... not funny anymore...
Romance...oh puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!

Like I said....weird!

2 comments:

Roy said...

What happened to induce this??

Veena said...

Thats what I do now :(

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP