.

.

Monday, July 26, 2010

For better or worse!

It all happened very quickly. The postwoman was getting a receipt signed on the road. A guy  sneaks up to her, snatches the gold necklace she was wearing and starts running away. Unfortunately for him, the woman's husband is waiting for her on his bike. He chases the guy and catches him.

The thief gets beaten by almost everyone on the road..the postwoman takes a crowbar lying around and  starts hitting him like there is no tomorrow...the guy is not able to even beg her to stop...he gets beaten just short of death...

A month ago, I wouldve been shocked at the beating he got...but once you know how it feels to get robbed, its not quite the same....Its pretty much what I would do if I ever meet that lady....

4 comments:

Roy said...

shaanti woman! shit happens!

lostworld said...

Have to echo what Roy says ;) Beating up might help but just think..what if he does die? Too harsh a punishment for a robbery me thinks!

V said...

Yeah, I know. But she stole all my money and I have her on video so its difficult to let go.I guess I'll content myself with throwing darts!

Sathish said...

mmm....How materialist we had become.....

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP