.

.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The lady with the card

We saw the thief today...and man, shes so totally a pro! I thought someone must have picked up my wallet and run amok with the cards...but no, this is totally a professional job...someone lifted the wallet from my bag, someone else tore through the Saturday evening traffic to a strategically chosen  low profile jewelery shop....and the lady who used the card had an accomplice waiting for her outside giving continuous updates ...she was Muslim and her face was clearly visible through her headscarf on the CCTV, and she handed my card over the counter as if its the most natural thing to do, it was really disturbing to see it...she was pretty ordinary looking, you're likely to see her opposite you on a train seat or at the nearby table at a restaurant...

Not very smart though to get caught on the cam, I really thought she would have covered her face and she managed to totally fudge my signature, which has got to be easiest in the world.......I wonder what she eats and how she sleeps at night...I can only hope she feels pretty in all the big fat jewelery she bought...

If you are reading this, just buy me dinner the next time you see me, I really am broke :(

5 comments:

Diva said...

omg..am sorry V :(
u need to b more careful dearie.hop she's nabbed asap.

Goofy said...

oh damn!

Anonymous said...

Post the Pics here..This can help others too..!!!

Rgds,
KP

pavithra said...

Oh V!
Hope things get sorted out soon....

Pesto Sauce said...

Atleast she has been caught now

Share the dinner with me, I too am hungry

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP