.

.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

going going..gone!

My life sucks...yes, right now, it positively, totally sucks! My wallet  got stolen today..and the bitch who took it wasn't content with the ridiculous amount of money there was in it..she actually felt the need to go indulge herself buying gold with the credit cards..leaving me with a bill that chills my spine each time I think of it...all in a matter of 15 mins...not to talk about the hassle of running around trying to lodge a police complaint and worrying that she may misuse my IDs....or even the fact that I am totally cut off from all my finances and that all my cards are blocked...Yeah, shes smooth and fast...and they've asked me to come check out her face tomorrow at the shop she blew all my money at.....apparently, its on camera...but I am willing to bet my life that she'll be veiled or something...after all shes not stupid right???? 

So goodbye to all my savings....hope we meet sometime soon....:(

2 comments:

Roy said...

those will be new savings not the old ones

VJ said...

dont say that:(

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP