.

.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

The pot hole!

You know theres something wrong if get a call from home at 12 am in the night.

Please, please let it not be Grandpa...
It cant be grandma can it???
Ummm....what else can go wrong? I hope everything is alright...could it be a fire? or an accident?? or maybe its just good news....
But please please, let nothing happen to Grandpa...

Hello??.. You say tentatively into the phone, fearing the worst... 

Your brother had an accident on his bike. He crashed into a man-hole and broke his ribs.

Well, that was actually tactful given my dad's usual standards... 

Is he ok? Where is he? Is he alive???? 

It seems he is out of danger.... 

What do you mean it seems??????? 

No theres no danger but the pain is excruciating..

I can imagine...well, sort of!! I cant really imagine how it must hurt especially when you breathe each time:( I am sorry dumma, I wish I could take away your pain...

Thank God, you are safe!!

1 comment:

Roy said...

sorry to hear, i've lost a couple of friends to bike accidents...

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP