.

.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

You've got mail

Felt like penning down this fleeting but intense moment....

The guy walking beside me was good on paper. Just when I was beginning to think maybe it all needs more credit than I give, he startled me by shouting out to an auto across the road....

AUTO!!!! M.G ROAD????
Auto: What?? 
M. G ROAD!!!! 
Auto: Shakes his head..
I pitch in... M.G ROAAAAAAAAADDDD we holler ...

He says no, like I thought he would....I would never have screamed out like that...I always believed that a lot of the response lies in how you ask....

I suddenly  remembered myself a few months ago on the same road...with colorful clothes and silver jewellery... all dressed up and nowhere to go...but really hopeful and happy in the moment...

I dont think I'll ever be ready to put my single self on the shelf...

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP