.

.

Friday, May 07, 2010

I too have one :)

A new person was hired on our field team. Another one of those! (I get quite crabby these days)

Resignedly, I asked my colleague what his job description was to be.

Well, hes basically going to be your bitch!

Oh how I loved that!!! :) I dont mean it in a disrespectful way at all; the person in question is a highly qualified field expert...but just think about it.....my bitch !! :) just when my nerves are stretched to a snapping point due to the stress at work over the last few months....the tedious phone calls, the ridiculous errands, the never ending field trips, the brain-numbing amount of planning ...its not as if Ive not had a project assistant before, but just the thought of someone whos job is to make your life easier is such an amazing luxury :)

Now I too have one :) And I'm loving it :)

3 comments:

Roy said...

congrats! I wonder when I'll get mine!

deppcrocks said...

Well, we are all grateful for these small luxuries..Was just wondering if the name could be euphamised!

Abhijha said...

hahaah..nice

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP