.

.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Has it really been a year??

Because thats how old this blog is today :) I would like to say it seems like yesterday, but it doesnt.  The last one year has been the worst and each day was a painful drag. I remember so well how and why I started blogging and how low I was...addicted I was to it, partly because I had no one to talk to for a long time! But I am so glad I made it through without doing anything stupid.....

And I still love this blog even though I dont spill my heart out on it like I used to. But thats mostly because Ive been pretty steady over the past few months with few emotional roller-coasters :)...and of course, Ive lightened up like a LOT...Incidentally, this is my 100th post which means Ive been posting once in 4 days roughly. Thats not too bad now is it:)

So heres to blogging and a year of happy posts ahead :) Oh and this is a pic I took sometime back, just enlarge it and see the symmetry.....nice no?? :)


4 comments:

KP said...

Happy Anniversary Dear!!! :)
This calls for a Party..!!
Tk Cre & TTYL,
KP

Unknown said...

liked the timely snap shot :)

pavithra said...

Congrats Vee! And yes here's to a year ahead of happy posts!
Do keep writing
Hugs

rajeswar said...

Hey congratulations!!
how have u been?

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP