.

.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I love you IRMA

So I went back to IRMA last week, my alma mater :) .. its almost two years since I graduated.. and we had this mega reunion of all the batches…

What can I say about it??..sigh !!!...for starters, its in Gujarat which my mind automatically translates as good food :)...God bless whoever thought of reunions....they're the perfect happiness pill :)...meeting all your friends….being among people who love you…the lunches and dinners packed with laughter and crazy jokes and truckloads of fun :) …oh, the joy of drinking chai on the mess lawns, lazing in the sun...the exemplary grind and the crazy head-banging you cant do elsewhere…the freedom to wear polka dotted pants and have no one judge you…meeting your old profs…. the nostalgia of seeing your old room and remembering the good times you had…the classrooms, the audi, the baddy court, the chimes…you can get high on just the sheer goodwill and love of the place, I tell you..I just couldn’t get enough….. I’ll post some pics soon…

Seriously, if you haven’t been through post-grad, you’ve missed something in life….graduation doesnt come close by faaaaar, trust me on this... 

I love you IRMA :)

No comments:

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP