.

.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Its Me-time!

For blogger-beginners, its always the season for tags :) Ive been tagged by a friend to write down 7 things about me which would make things easier for those around and 7 things that others are not likely to know easily..I wonder why seven..

Anyways, heres the list I came up with and I had fun writing it :) 

1. Dull and faded colors depress me, they really do.
2. Its very easy to change my perspective, call it being fickle or being open
3. I find it very difficult to fight with strangers as opposed to people I know.
4. I really think that familiarity beyond a point is bad.
5. Petty people really scare me. This doesn’t mean I can’t be petty. I often am.
6. I say please and sorry in almost every sentence, even if I dont mean it.
7. I always heart its never too late. I hate its never too early.
8. If you hear some of the dreams I get, you'd think I shouldnt be allowed :)
9. My interests are often short-lived. I prefer one of everything to everything of one. .
10. I can let it slide if you are mean to me, but dont try that with my family. 
11. I can never cut my hair short.
12. I can be stubborn but as easily be a push-over.  
13. I find it very difficult to adjust with people who are slow.
14. I prefer men to women in a boss.

Now, the rule says Ive to pass on this tag to two other bloggers.....so I choose Roy and Jha :)

5 comments:

vickey said...

..hey..nice one...

Anu said...

I didn't know 3 & 7. Y 14?

V said...

Anu, JLT :)

Anonymous said...

Veena, I absolutely am in love with your writing in general..... and in particular this one.....
Good going!

V said...

Anon - Thank you! But who are u?

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP