.

.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Blogger off...

Ok really ...the brickbats that Ive had to endure for writing those four lines in the post below are truly  astounding... and that too for obscure reasons such as what "everyone" will think...but you know what - I dont care what they think, or what you think too, for that matter.

So if you have any such problems, you are most welcome to lay off my blog !!!

UPDATE : Oh no no no, this wasnt meant for you, oh gentle reader. It was meant for certain nosey-parkers who read this and told my folks about it and tried to make me remove the post:). No wayyyyyy :)..freedom prevailsssssss:)

6 comments:

Aditya said...

haha, you tell them girl :)

Unknown said...

Attitude buddy... :)))

Anonymous said...

Be careful

Surya (RADHAKRISHNAN G) said...

Pranam!

Its truly astounding!

Aditya said...

I say u start another blog..

VJ said...

nah, i love this too much :) anyways u're welcome to read my other blog if you want. I'll send you an invite.

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP