.

.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

It must be me :(

I feel like writing a poem now but nothing rhymes with AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!

Why is it always something dammit??? Why is my life and time wasted almost everyday with idiotic problems, the latest of which is the dratted Internet at office which happens to be in my name.

Two esteemed colleagues of mine stayed as guests for 12 days, gave me a total bill of 45000/- watching the FIFA world cup, sweetly left India after that and now I am landed with a legal notice since theres no one whos willing to pay for it...Not only that but my mailbox is flooded with nasty emails from them simply because I asked them to pay for what they used...

I cant decide who is nastier - them or the monstrous collection agents from the Internet company.

Why why why why WHYYYYYY is it me AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL the time????

7 comments:

lostworld said...

Oh God.. Thats dreadful :( :( I don't know what to say..

On a lighter note, I wish you could transfer the legal notice to the FIFA addicts !!

Goofy said...

Colleagues? Yet, office has no say in this?

Kalyani said...

A meaningful poem makes sense more than a rhyming poetry.

Spam their mails with the payment reminders...what crap?? thats a huge amount dear... money comes to you only after an end of every gruelling month.
Its just not you always....

Though you are going thru' all this, still able to scrap it which is commendable!!!!

with regards

Sathish said...

let it go..... get your smile back, its worth a lot lot more :)

Anonymous said...

For the love of god, when ru gonna start blogging again..!! i'm frankly not like the emptiness around here!!!

make some time for this dear..!!!

Rgds,
KP

Unknown said...

your are worried why you have to end up paying 45k, guests do not get why they have to pay for watching something on internet ( they assumed its free).

to think fair . you should have informed them using internet would actually cost. they should have thought about using internet 24/7 without your consent.

end of day its your mistake in my opinion . if you stay at hotel and watch all the premium movies and they never informed you it will be charged will you pay for it or get mad at the management?

VJ said...

@ Murali - so they are the guests and by your anology of management not informing you but charging you, they should pay right?

Its both our mistake actually - I did tell them it'll cost but I never monitored the usage which I shouldve done...

Anyway, our company settled the bill so the matter is closed.

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP