.

.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Perpetually bored!

My mom and I happened to be on the same flight to Chennai. It wasn't planned or anything - I was on work and she too had a meeting. Now its been a while since I left home so I havent been anywhere recently with my mom and it took a bit of getting used to. However, she started talking to the lady sitting next to her and I busied myself with my book. After we landed, she remarked that the lady seemed a lot more confident in Chennai than she was in Blore.

Mom: It must be bcos she's on home-turf.
Me: Uh-huh.
Mom: Isn't it interesting the way people behave in different places?
Me: I suppose.
Mom: Of course, you are the same everywhere.
Me: Yes?
Mom: Yes. Perpetually bored!

3 comments:

Diva said...

Hahaha...cool mom ;)
u can't get enuf of anythng..dont ya ? :)

shruthi said...

Hah! This post made me laugh out loud. Love you both!

Anonymous said...

lol!! So true.

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP