.

.

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Nommo & the Sirius

Yes, thats is all the clarity we have for now atleast. But I'll keep my word and give you something about the Nommo, in case you may want.

So I am currently living in with a guy. No, nothing like that - even if my facebook relationship status reads Its complicated. But its not....I mean, nothing in life is at present...Anyway, he is my colleague and from Brazil, and married at that, and we have this HUUGE house with roses in the garden, sugarcane plants in the backyard, a private terrace to ourselves, we even have comforters...I could cry I tell you.... we work, we cook, we cycle, we trek, we take holidays, we're even thinking of tap-dancing - Its the perfect non-ideal situation, and as oxymoronic as it can get.

And in my other work-world, I went on a holiday to Dehradun with colleagues..we went rafting in the Ganga river (so we're pure now, dont miss that), and visited Haradwar which is a freaky place with an alarming number of "spiritual gurus"..and I discovered hills are depressing ...they're ok to visit but not to live...still, it was a fun holiday...we took spas, collected handmade soaps, saw the Tehri Dam, lit campfires, talked, danced, laughed, boozed ...and since I am feeling generous, here are some pics. Yes I am deluded, you neednt tell me that :)

And I am beginning not to see the point of this post or this blog either for that matter, but I guess I am coming through pretty clearly which saves me a lot of writing...and heres the bit on the Nommo I promised - well, not about Nommo obviously...come on, I cant do all the work...

Scientists report that no creature on Earth dreams as much as the human fetus. Now what can the tabula rasa dream about? Do we, for a moment imagine that the tiny swimmer's dreams are dry? That no Nommo splash therein? That the mood is other than oceanic?

There! I am done. Now are you any wiser?

4 comments:

Vinay said...

I guess a human fetus is too tied to up to do much of anything else.. :P

nothing is life is at present... Good for you :)

Abhijha said...

Mast hai..Aish karo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Why are u giving justification lady abt B man? We believe u.
The corpse is cleansed by our sacred ganga naa, so a dip would sanctify the mortals, umm, interesting :)
Heard about foetus swimming and dreaming but like no creature…hmm..this is news!!

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP