.

.

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Anger

I cant believe I have anger management issues. Worse, I am having difficulty expressing my anger. Worst, its anger about things that happened in the past. I dont know what brought it on suddenly but I remembered  certain incidents and the people who expected me to take pain they themselves wouldn't want to even begin to experience...that they tried to make me believe I am a bad person for reacting to something they caused because they were scared to do the right thing....that they conveniently overlooked what brought it on and chose to judge only my  reaction.....That they brushed it off saying  that it is something I should face anyway  and blamed me for being so sensitive.... Sensitive, my ass! Its good for them that they are in my past, since I am getting over the difficulty in expressing anger bit real fast...

Its just a phase....(breathe)...its just a phase.... and I really should stop taking it out on friends who have always been there for me....if you are reading this, I really apologize for yesterday!

6 comments:

Sathish said...

Well... anger is one's choice... one's own choice... And if one gets angry, it affects them more than the person to whom it is directed...

Sorry for the uninvited Gyan... You can choose to get angry :)

shruthi said...

I'm not so sure if anger is one's own choice. Human beings are complex creatures, especially if we're not used to thinking about how we feel. I know what you mean about anger - I feel it too. Suddenly, in a rush, all at once. Directed towards someone specific, or people in general. It's hard to cope with it. Hugs.

V said...

Oh anger is definitely not one's choice much as we would like to believe that.

Sathish said...

Well... anger basically is a reaction to something or someone... Since it is a reaction, We can choose how to react...

mmm... definitely not trying to judge if an anger is justified or not..

Anonymous said...

You're forgiven like always..!!!
:-p

Hope teh Next Weekend compensated for it all. And the SATC Cds are keeping you occupied these days..!! :)

Miss You!
Bye and have Fun @ the Workout..!!
Stay Stylish!!! :)
Chao

Unknown said...

hey, precisely it shud be arse naa :D
...btw u & angry, have I missed something, huh??

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP