.

.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The lost wonders

I am not very well-traveled and thats something that really has to change. So a resolution I made (which I know I'll stick to simply because its so much fun) is to take a foreign holiday every year. Now I know what to save up for!! And the family trip next year to the Lasa Mountains has been on the cards for a long time now so hopefully it should materialise...I was thinking today where to go after that....whats the harm in a little wishful thinking? :)

My colleague once told me - you are a pro-UFO person. Well, yes!!! I most certainly am and I totally heart pro-UFO people. I firmly and sincerely believe that civilizations superior to ours must exist somewhere in the Universe simply because its very complacent to assume that they dont.

I vaguely knew that there is a whole lot of evidence that suggests this in South America, which is why I wanted to go there next. So today I spent a lot of time reading up on it. And I was totally unprepared for some of the astounding facts I found. The probable implications are impossible for me to contemplate which is why I felt I MUST share and hence this post....

We have all wondered whatever possessed the pre-Incan people to build the Nazca Lines, or how was it possible that a hundreds-of-years-old calendar having equinoxes, astronomical seasons and even the positions of the Moon for every hour was found in a mud pit in Tiahuanaco?

But check out this drawing on a cliff at the Bay of Pisco, hundreds of years old.. It is the drawing of an 820 foot high stone sign which is there on the Red Cliffs...You tell me, is it not madness on their part to build something like this? Assuming they did not have the modern machinery we have, it wouldve taken decades, if not more!! Why is it there?? What does it mean? It has a long rope in the centre which serves as a pendulum...it is a sign-post..but for whom??? Who on Earth needed an 820 foot long signpost at that age???

Then theres the Great Idol which I CANT die without seeing. The symbols on it  record the state of the Heavens some 27,000 years ago and is a sort of  a knowledge base for future generations. And its still not clear if it was devised by men on Earth or handed to them from....I dunno...Anyhow, disregarding the superb precision of its symbols or its construction and the quality of the sandstone  which must have been inconceivable during that time, it contains a huge mass of astronomical knowledge, which were indeed based on a round Earth and differs from the present day estimates by 0.4 seconds....it even conforms to the Theory of Satellites published in 1927, five years before the idol was discovered....alright, but 27000 years????

Then there is the Gate of the Sun....the weight of this single piece of masonry is something like 10 tons. How did they even build it at that time? It depicts a flying God. It talks of a golden spaceship and in it came a woman  who said she was the Great Mother of Earth, she had four webbed fingers, and she returned to space. Could this have happened? Why not?? We will also seem like Gods with amazing powers and abilities to a civilization which has just begun...

In the city of Sacsahahuaman, we have a rock that  is thousands of years old...and is something like 20,000 tonnes standing on its head....it has been quarried and transported...with rock vitrification possible only at the highest temperatures...HOW did they manage that???? and in it are inscribed calculations which if we convert to our notation is 195955200000000...a 15 digit number...well, the Greeks never rose beyond 10,000 even in the best of their times..

I could go on and on but I wont, mostly because its too tedious to type all this...but I simply cant wait to visit all these places with their fascinating histories...the expenses might get prohibitive since some of these cant be reached even by road.. but it'll be a tragedy if we dont see all this no??.....

Talk about lost worlds!....and yes, I am more pro-UFO than ever today :P

4 comments:

Surya (RADHAKRISHNAN G) said...

Pranam Veenaaa,

AN UNSOLICITED QUOTE:

Its my commitment to myself that I have to comment on your recent posts. But I was bitterly busy on correcting my own comments on myself. The whole stuff 'deserves' corrections radically.

I will come back to the 'missed' posts from 'Dimensions' soon....

For the time being,
MERRY X'MASS!

V said...

Hope u are better!

Arthur Quiller Couch said...

As long as you don't get carried away by Daniken.

VJ said...

@AQC, I think its a bit late to say that :)

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP