.

.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Sweet Nothings!

Sometimes you feel there like you can never be happy the way you were...it happens...though I am not sure if to everyone...and the small hopes that surface once in a while get squashed quickly....I really dont know how to combat this...because even while doing the happiest of things, there is this cloud of sadness...

The only thing I can think of is to not let it stop you from doing the things you love...the small things that  once gave you joy...even if they dont anymore, and hope for the best....

Ive been living  this thought all week and I went ahead and did these things in spite of how I felt...

* I had ragi and sugarcane juice from a mobile food van for fifteen rupees..
* I made maggi with cheese and ate it over coffee and stories with my favorite aunt...
* Bought myself a whole lot of colored glass bangles from a pushcart vendor.
* Laughed to Calvin & Hobbes with a friend, eating mangoes with salt.
* Played cricket with kids on the road..
* Went for lovely Italian dinner with three of my friends and had loadsa cheese and wine and took lots of pics..
* Ate oranges in the sun while watching the traffic from the terrace, all by myself....
* Got drenched in the rain
* Went out for ice-cream with cousins
* Slept under the stars after a long time...

And I feel a lot lot better!

5 comments:

Adi said...

Sweet :)

The Dreamer' said...

This is a from-the-heart blog. Can I add u to my blog roll?

V said...

@Dreamer - Sure you may, but do sign in with your id so we also see it?

Ditto Adi - and where is the blog you promised you would start????

lostworld said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Your sweet nothings are indeed v sweet :)I could relate to most of it, including the cloud of sadness while having fun. Everything goes in cycles so don't fret!

If all else fails, ice-cream would work right?! ;-)

V said...

@lostworld: I really loved reading ur blog! Do write more:)

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP