.

.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

And thats why you run..

I am going to sound a bit high-schooling but nevertheless, its worth writing about ...So, yes! There are few things as fulfilling as going for a run...and whats more is that its an exhilarating feeling when you sprint past certain people :) Dont judge me, going for a run in Madurai is not easy, and the Brazilian roommate doesn't help, sweet as he is...

Anyways, whats really great is that Ive realised I have a running routine...it starts with In your eyes, followed by Jame Raho (I dont know, it feels just GREAT), Insatiable and Learning to fly (which is when you actually feel your feet leave the ground), I'm a bitch, Here I am and then then a supreme finish with the magical chords of High Hopes.  

And I didnt know it...

1 comment:

deppcrocks said...

Man someone has got jogging down to an exact science!Way to go girl!

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP